- geodatabase design and implementation
- custom GIS software tools
- web-based database interfaces, mapping, and visualization
- mobile mapping using ArcGIS Mobile and other platforms
- characterization of spatial distribution of data
- prediction of spatial patterns using interpolation
- definition of numeric relationships between multiple overlapping datasets
Nearly every project we work on requires the analysis and management of large volumes of data. Geographic information systems (GIS) provide an excellent means of storing, organizing, managing, analyzing, and sharing both spatial and non-spatial information. Many of our clients use basic GIS tools on the desktop in their day-to-day operations, and INTERA’s geospatial technology professionals understand how to create, manage, and transfer GIS data in a way that supports or enhances existing workflows. We bring sophisticated geospatial analyses to existing datasets that extract additional value. INTERA designs and creates geodatabases that meet the exact functional requirements of a project, and are easy for client GIS specialists to manage.