INTERA is excited to be hosting the upcoming 2023 PEST Conference – The Path from Data to Decisions – held from March 6 - 10, 2023 in La Jolla, CA. Numerous INTERAns will be presenting, including those listed below with their positions, and a number of our staff members will also be serving in moderator and discussion attendee roles. To conference schedule and program along with the abstracts can all be access HERE.
- Greg Ruskauff (Invited Presenter) - Vice President and Principal Hydrogeologist
- Marsh Lavenue - Chairman & CEO
- Jeremy White - Principal Hydrogeologist
- Guillermo Martinez - Senior Hydrologist and Engineer
- Abhishek Singh - President - Water Supply & Water Resources
- Eduardo DeSousa - Principal Groundwater Modeler
- Katie Markovich - Senior Hydrogeologist
- Ryan Harmon - Hydrogeologist
- Mohamed Hayek – Senior Scientist
- Johanna Zwinger - Staff Hydrologist / Engineer
- Trevor Budge - Senior Hydrogeologist
- Cecile Coulon - Hydrogeologist
- Rui Hugman - Senior Hydrologist /Water Resources Engineer
The conference will focus on how model-based processing of environmental data can better serve decision-making. The conference will go beyond groundwater to include all forms of environmental simulation models and will provide a forum to discuss how the latest advances in data assimilation, optimization, and uncertainty analysis, can advance all these disciplines.