Successfully integrating economic viability with environmental and social responsibility in redevelopment projects
INTERA guides our clients through a realistic evaluation and assessment of the liability and costs associated with redevelopment of environmentally-impaired properties. To efficiently navigate Brownfield requirements, we employ a risk-based strategy that defines exposure pathways and recommends the type of data needed to ensure successful implementation of the selected remedy. Our property redevelopment services include those listed below.
- voluntary cleanup
- program grant and loan applications
- environmental site assessments (phase I) and phase II site investigations
- evaluation of risk-based cleanup criteria and remedial alternatives
- regulatory interaction and closure negotiation
- remedial design plans, technical specifications, and cost estimates
- community involvement planning and outreach
- remedial oversight, construction inspection, and long-term monitoring
To ensure protection of human health and the environment, our strategies rely on local and federal standards and regulations, including ASTM and US EPA guidance, and strongly consider the social and urban environments and the surrounding community. For more information on our Brownfield and redevelopment success stories, visit our environmental service page or complete the form below.
Santa Fe County
Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA
Capital Metropolitan Transportation Authority
Austin, Texas, USA
City of Jacksonville
Jacksonville, Florida, USA
Learn more about our Brownfields services
We would love to know more about your project, and we are happy to share any information that might be helpful. Just fill out the form, and we will be in touch.